A significant part of adulthood is owning a credit card, but you also have to manage your credit card and track your transactions on the credit card. MyCardStatement is an easy and accessible way to handle all your credit card transactions in one place.
MyCardStatement is an online portal for credit card owners to track and review their card history and transactions. You can do many things with an account on MyCardStatement: analyze your expenditure, pay your bills, and review your account statements.
All you need to register on MyCardStatement is a mobile device or computer with a good internet connection, a credit card, and a working email.
Sign Up For MyCardStatement
As long as you have a functioning credit card, you can quickly sign up on MyCardStatement. When you create an account with MyCardStatement, you can quickly manage your credit card and all your transactions via your credit card. These are the steps to sign up on MyCardStatement:
- Visit MyCardStatement website at www.mycardstatement.com.
- On MyCardStatement website, you will be prompted to enter your login details. On the right side of the page is an option to “Enroll Now” for people who do not have MyCardStatement accounts.
- Upon clicking on the “Enroll Now” button, you will enter your 16-digit card number, the cardholder’s name as it appears on the credit card, the card’s expiration date and CVV, and any other credit card details necessary to sign up.
- MyCardStatement site also requires a username, password, nickname, and email address.
- Then you will choose a security question, after which you will click the “Finish” button to complete the sign-up process.
- You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you specified for your MyCardStatement account. You will click on a confirmation link in the email which will lead you to a login page on www.mycardstatement.com.
MyCardStatement Login Guide
- Navigate to www.mycardstatement.com.
- MyCardStatement site prompts you to log into your account with your username. If you just completed the sign-up process on MyCardStatement website, you are already at the login page; if not, follow the login guide below:
- After you enter your username and click “Log In,” you will answer the security question you chose when signing up on MyCardStatement. Note that this step only happens if you just registered a new account on MyCardStatement. Otherwise, MyCardStatement only asks the security question at random intervals or when suspicious activity is from your account.
- After correctly answering the question, you will receive a “yes” or “no” prompt as to whether the device you are using to access the MyCardStatement site is a personal one.
- If you choose “yes,” the website will save your device information, and you no longer need to enter your account details to log in to MyCardStatement.
- If you choose “no,” you will enter your details every time you log in.
- Then, you will input your password on the next page and click “Log In” to access MyCardStatement portal.
Many benefits are attached to an account with MyCardStatement, with the general benefit being the ability to closely and safely manage your card transactions. MyCardStatement has numerous features that make it easy for new and old users to navigate their website with little problems.
Below are some of the features and benefits of MyCardStatement:
Pay Your Bills Online
An account on MyCardStatement means you can pay your bills online through MyCardStatement’s website (on your mobile device or computer). Adopting this method saves you a considerable amount of time you would have spent on going to your service provider’s physical location.
Review Your Account Statements
You can view your account statements via your MyCardStatement dashboard by clicking on “Statements.” From there, you can view your credit card transactions, cancelations, expenses, etc.
You can also set your account preferences to receive paperless bank statements. When you set your preferences on the MyCardStatement site, you will receive your bank statements electronically rather than physically (via mail or other physical means).
Upon viewing your bank account’s e-statement via MyCardStatement, you can also download it. You can also review and download previous account statements.
Receive Useful and Relevant Notifications
MyCardStatement sends its users notifications on several subjects and events. As a user, you can get notifications via your email about your account without logging in.
Not only do you get timely notifications about your card transactions, but MyCardStatement also notifies you of rewards and offers from different merchants.
Vast Productivity Tools
MyCardStatement prides itself on enhancing the user experience with user-focused tools such as reminders, notes, and alarms. These tools can alert you about upcoming bills, spending limits, etc.
Pay Visa Bill
Below are short steps to take to pay your VISA credit card bill via MyCardStatement:
- Log in or sign up to MyCardStatement.
- Navigate to your dashboard and, from there, to the “Pay Bills” section.
- Click on the “Pay Credit Card Bill” button. Select your desired means of paying your credit card bill.
Always ensure that you pay your VISA credit card bill before the due date; otherwise, you will be charged extra fees. Also, a default will make you pay a 5% fee of the amount to MyCardStatement.
You can always contact MyCardStatement customer support for help, even before registering or creating an account. During business hours, you can call 1-866-572-1637 to communicate with a customer care representative. However, outside business hours, 1-866-604-0380 is the number to call to speak with a support member.
If you lose your credit card connected to your MyCardStatement account, you can contact customer care at 1-866-604-0381; also, contact this number if your card is stolen.
You can do many things with a MyCardStatement account, but an essential feature is that engaging with your finances becomes easier and stress-free. Sign up on MyCardStatement today and take advantage of the numerous benefits!